RJ Watson Inc designs and manufactures structural bearing devices and other fabricated components for the bridge construction industry. We are looking to hire a machinist to work on various tasks related to the operation of our machining department which includes CNC mills and lathes. Some overtime will be required on an as-needed basis. Contact Dave at (716) 864-9088 or you can apply through this listing.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Utilizing CAM software (Autodesk Fusion 360) to write CNC programs.
- Loading CNC programs onto machines through USB drive.
- Loading parts on and off of CNC machines
- Operating overhead crane
- General workplace organization and cleanliness
- Forklift Operation
- Labeling Parts
- Setting up CNC Tooling and parts on machines
- Measurement of Parts / Quality Control
- 1 Year CNC Operator/Programming Certificate or 2 Year Industrial Technology Associates Degree.
- Experience programming CNC machines
- Attention to detail and safety are crucial in this position, due to most of our parts being very large and heavy
- The ability to read and interpret shop drawings/prints
- Any previous experience handling large heavy parts are a plus
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience
- Paid-Time-Off program
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance plans offered
- 401k plan with company match
- Optional Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance